FTI Consulting helps clients assess the value of their businesses and assets by providing robust, independent valuation opinions. We combine our expertise in finance and economics to provide insight into underlying value drivers.
We help clients identify and understand the value of their businesses in both contentious and non-contentious situations, such as:
- Group restructuring and fiscal valuations
- Transactions and disputes between shareholders
- Post-acquisition disputes and expropriation claims
- Matrimonial disputes
- Regulatory and accounting valuations
- Investor relations and fundraising
- Financial products valuations
- Intellectual property valuations
With years of industry experience, we help clients determine whether or not a claim is worth pursuing and, if it is, identify the correct methodologies for quantifying damages. We are also able to help evaluate claims in the context of past and future economic loss and specify the type of expertise, evidence and documentation required.